Enable organisational health and collaboration
Stepping back to consider the interconnected organisation and market place dynamics can grow awareness, understanding and choice to better enable organisational decision making and collaboration. Principles of leadership and social organisation become apparent and dynamics that block or inhibit success can be investigated and considered, enabling interventions that redress balance, productivity and sustainability.
Courage2Lead coaches and facilitates systemic interventions to support organisation health and productive sustainable collaboration
- Working with senior individuals and leadership teams to grow understanding, insight and choice in the face of complex organisational and leadership demands
- Coaching with multiple teams on their team contribution and their collaborative impact. This often includes cross-functional or cross-heirarchical teams.
- Facilitating extended or multiple leadership teams in shaping the wider leadership environment and organisational culture
- Enabling leaders to take their place in inspiring others towards change, via participative, leader-led, all employee workshops
Examples of the leadership contexts this work has supported have included
- Influencing the dynamics to support a new strategic direction.
- Adjusting the organisation culture as it moves from rapid growth into maturity
- Bringing a support function from an administrative to a business partnering role
- Bringing functional expert teams and customer facing teams to work together in the interest of the wider organisational goals
Please let us know if you would like to set up a call to explore further.